Current main bike and summer tourer:
Genesis Croix de fer, the crown jewel of multisport, commuter, touring, cyclocross, you name it this bad boy can do it!
Second (and old) main bike is a Cyclocross bike from Poison:
- Alu 9 triple-butted frame
- Aluminum Carbon Cyclocross Disc Fork
- Selle Italia SLR XC
- Avid BB7. mechanical disc brake 160/160
- STI levers SRAM Apex white
- SRAM Apex drivtrain, with SRAM Apex White 46/38 Crank
- Mavic CXP 22 rims with SRAM X.9 Disc hub
- Continental Cyclocross Race tires
- Weight 9.5 kg
My old and now retired bike is a Occano U310, this one was sold to a coworker.
- Shimano Alivio drivtrain
- Tektro discbrakes
- Weight: 14,4 kg